Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of the reasons you really can have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to get a patent good an insurance policy you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full line of products and not desperate to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you down.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what is on its way out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor https://www.hesaplialuminyum.com/7184/how-to-obtain-a-patent-fresh-light-on-a-important-idea/ contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, whenever they do a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to take the risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to how do i patent an idea your research and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as possible.