how to patent ideas – http://www.nikeblazers.in.net/invention-features/. Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some of the reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that in spite of how to get a patent good understanding you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a complete collection of providers not wanting to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing when what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they do a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as it can.